Please Contact Us or complete our online Enquiry Form for a quotation. Also see Services for details of some popular destinations and the relevant trip durations.
What our rates include
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- The services of a driver/guide
- Road toll fees
- Luggage trailer (if applicable)
- Netcare 911 Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
- Game reserve entrance fees for the driver and vehicle (where applicable)
- Public & Passenger Liability insurance
- Coach Permits and cross border permits for the vehicle and driver
- Children 3 years and under travel for free. A car seat will be provided. (Please note that the full adult rate applies for children over the age of 3 years).
- Complimentary soft drinks and mineral waters are provided on all trips. If you have any special requirements please specify these when you make your booking and we will cater for these at a nominal fee.
- We offer a free “Meet & Greet” service.
What our rates exclude
- Guests’ game reserve entrance fees (where applicable)
- Personal expenses and any additional touring/sightseeing
- Portage, unless otherwise specified on the quotation
Driver overnight fees
Driver overnight fees may apply depending on the destination and times of arrival. We will specify this when we quote.
Night time travel
It is our policy not to travel at night to ensure your safety. Therefore, we do not travel from 19h30 to 05h30. We recommend booking your air ticket to coincide with daytime travelling times. Please specify your time of arrival when requesting a quotation or booking so that we are able to advise you accordingly.
- All quotations and services provided by Safari Lodge Shuttle Services are subject to our standard Terms & Conditions. Please review these.
- Quotations are subject to availability of vehicles. We reserve the right to make use of subcontractor vehicles of similar specifications should the need arise.
- A 30% deposit secures your booking.
- Your deposit will be forfeited should you cancel your trip between 14 and 7 days prior to departure.
- Should you cancel your trip more than 14 days prior to departure your deposit will be repaid in full.
- Full payment is to be received 3 days prior to departure.
- No refund of trip fees already paid will be made if the trip is cancelled within 3 days prior to departure.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from date of quotation.
- Prices are quoted in South African Rands.
- A penalty charge of R200.00 per hour may be charged for every hour a vehicle is utilized that is not specified on the itinerary.